Clear Polycarbonate Sheet
Overview: Clear polycarbonate sheet is clear as glass but 250 times more resistant to break. It's 30 times more impact resistant than acrylic sheet. Clear polycarbonate sheet can be cold bent, fabricated and formed, making it ideal for construction, industrial and other applications. Clear...
Clear polycarbonate sheet is clear as glass but 250 times more resistant to break. It's 30 times more impact resistant than acrylic sheet. Clear polycarbonate sheet can be cold bent, fabricated and formed, making it ideal for construction, industrial and other applications. Clear polycarbonate sheet can be processed with other features like hard-coating, anti-condensation, anti-static and other functional features.
1. Half weight of general glass but 30 times of impact resistance
2. Co-extruded UV layer blocks harmful UV radiation
3. Good weather resistance and high fire performance rating
4. Easy to be post processed like cut, bend, thermoform and etc.
Thermoformed and fabricated items
Glazing in public buildings
Signboards and illuminated signatures
1. Max. width: 2100mm
2. Standard length: no limit
3. Thickness: 1.5mm- 20mm
4. Colors: clear, blue, green, bronze, opal, etc.
5. Textures: flat, embossed, frosted, prismatic
6. Adding functions: uvioresistant, anti-fog, abrasion-resistant
Polycarbonate Flat Solid Sheet
Covering an area of 20,000 square meters and owning 5 world class Co-extrusion lines, Innovo is one of the leading manufacturers in China. For the past 20 years, Innovo has been devoted to manufacturing polycarbonate sheets, meanwhile manufacturing other thermoplastic sheets and derivative products to cater for the diversified market.
What is the payment term?
Usually we accept T/T (30% advance and balance against B/L copy), L/C and Escrow. Other payment terms can be negotiable.
What is the delivery time?
For normal sheets orders, we can deliver within 2 weeks. For orders that require cut-to-size services and thermoforming, delivery time will be extended.